Our ground game for Amazon Studios got started a little later than our efforts towards other potential platforms, so to that end we encourage fans to focus on Amazon Studios specifically for a couple of days in order to catch up. Here’s the game plan for reaching out to Amazon Studios:
- Click here to recommend “Girl Meets World Season 4 (Amazon Studios Original)” using their e-mail contact form.
- At the same link, you can live chat with Amazon Studios.
- Call Amazon: 1-888-280-3321 and request that Amazon Studios produce Girl Meets World Season Four as an Amazon Original.
- Search for “Girl Meets World” on Amazon Video as often as you can.
- Watch Girl Meets World on Amazon Video as often as you can.
- Write to Amazon Studios at 1620 26th St Suite 4000N Santa Monica, CA . (Current mail-in campaign details here!)
- Even if you’ve already sent in your other planes, please do one more for Amazon Studios if you can!
- Use these hashtags: #AmazonSaveGMW and #GirlMeetsAmazon.
- Twitter: @Amazon, @AmazonStudios, and @AmazonKids as well as Amazon Studios head, @RoyPrice, and Amazon Head of Kids’ Programming, @taracsorensen.
- Facebook: Politely leave a comment on the Amazon Studios Facebook page.
- Instagram: @amazonstudios.
In addition to contacting Amazon Studios, please keep up the good work on reaching out to fans who may not know about the campaign! To help get you going, here are some professional and reasonable responses from Amazon Studios so far. While these responses are positive, bear in mind that customer service representatives can only do so much. What’s important is that we contact them in order to have our requests passed up the food chain:
— Tali (@astral_tali) January 22, 2017